Click on this link to open our annual report for 2015
Annual Report - 2015
A few highlights of developments in 2015:
1. Our expansion of computer training and opening a new training centre in Bellville. (self funded)
2. Increase in computer training students from 108 (2014) to 151 (2015). (self funded)
3. Trained 500 unemployed youth on 3 life skills courses. (non-funded)
4. Hosted 2 youth empowerment weeks, one in Bellville South and one in Khayelitsha. (non-funded)
5. Hosted a rural outreach in Stanford near Gansbaai. (non-funded)
6. Trained 227 unemployed youth in free online job search training (30% funded).
7. Investment in unemployed youth through access to bursaries/scholarships/placement in learnerships/internships = R1 949 100
8. Nr of hours sacrificed by our volunteers in the service of the unemployed = 17 600 hours translated into R880 000.
9. Nr of hours of free management, training, coaching and mentoring = 1320 hours or R330 000.
10. Own income generation increased from R90 000 in 2014 to R179 723.
11. Investment in other organisations was worth R51 000.